Cowboom

casecrown

cowboom

Create your own facebook

fb

hc

hc

hc

Kaspersky ...

ap

Alertpay

Paypal

>Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Powered by Conduit

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"It was fun, when I was young"

Hello
I have played many different sports.  When I was a kid My favorite sport was Ice Hockey.  I played 4 years on a girls league and had captured the nick name Duster--When I first started playing I was not a very good player I was always on the ice but that became an asset because I was able to stop the puck from reaching the goalie.
  Then I broke a collar bone playing football---OUCH---The sport I played the longest was softball---I played different positions but was real good no matter where they put me.--I was the 4th batter because I could slam the ball.  Then as I got older I started to bowl--at first I was terrible but then My friend Marc--(he passed away from cancer at the age of 49)  showed me what I was doing wrong and I became much better.
  It is good to participate in team sports--It teaches you to have tolerance and how to work with others and be supportive.  It also teaches you sportsmanship--so even if you lose you can wish the other team success and learn by your mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

china-v

Chinese Gadget Wholesale

tricks-w

e-cig

visit volcanoecigs.com for the best eCig starter kits and accessories on the web
Race Your Virtual Horse for as Little as $0.50 a Day!

Grayowl's ToolBar--What You See Is the true ToolBar--Download Today & Enjoy

Grayowl watches From above

Grayowl watches From above
My Logo