Cowboom

casecrown

cowboom

Create your own facebook

fb

hc

hc

hc

Kaspersky ...

ap

Alertpay

Paypal

>Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Powered by Conduit

Thursday, April 15, 2010

How I got My Name--Grayowl

Before I tell you my story--I want to give you an opportunity to download a toolbar that has made me money.  Thank you and I hope you enjoy my story--(it is a dream I had that was translated)

http://Grayowlliveshere.OurToolbar.com/
In my Dream, I was at my house and in my bedroom.I was awakened by a big --(it looked like a dog) but upon further investigation it was a big wolf.  I  got up and found myself not afraid, as I stood there it jumped on my shoulders one paw on each side.  It seemed to be nudging me with its head to follow him so I opened the door that lead out of my bedroom and followed the wolf into the living room. The wolf kept looking back at me so I followed it to the garage and opened the big door that lead outside.I happened to go outside and I was totally surprised to see that all the squirrels, rabbits, birds and raccoons were laying on the ground --it seemed to me that they were all dead.  I looked across the street and I saw another wolf and a baby they were looking at the one that was with me --who then licked my hand and went across the street. (I would say that the were a pack)
Well anyways
I was looking at the wolves and they seemed to be on their way to another destination.  I then  bid them on---Then looking at my yard I was trying to figure out what had happened & why the animals were dead---Then in all the bustle--I noticed a brown--gray ball of feathers--it was out of place with everything that was laying on the ground.  I walked over to the ball, picked it up and once I did that the bird was a baby owl and it was ALIVE!!---AND --much to my surprise all the wildlife on the ground wasn't dead at all and came to life and went home.
I told my friend Marc--(may his soul rest in peace)--the story and he told me that my animal spirit guide was an Owl--but--SURPRISING---his was the Wolf.
That's how I got the name Grayowl

No comments:

Post a Comment

china-v

Chinese Gadget Wholesale

tricks-w

e-cig

visit volcanoecigs.com for the best eCig starter kits and accessories on the web
Race Your Virtual Horse for as Little as $0.50 a Day!

Grayowl's ToolBar--What You See Is the true ToolBar--Download Today & Enjoy

Grayowl watches From above

Grayowl watches From above
My Logo